We invite applications for a Senior Program Manager position in Budapest.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing, supervising and managing the administration of projects run at CEU DI, reporting to the co-directors of CEU DI, regularly and as needed,
- Supporting the co-directors of CEU DI in strategic planning, budgetary and project planning, and regular institutional operations (including compliance with institutional policies)
- Preparing and managing the DI's institutional and project budgets and reporting
- Planning and overseeing institutional operational processes (including the implementation of research and fellowship programs)
- Assisting the arrival, onboarding and departure of staff members and research fellows,
- Event planning (staffing, budgets, reporting, compliance)
- Liaising with relevant institutional units across the University
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
- 5-10 years of experience in program management in an international professional environment (academia, civil society or public service),
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English,
- Team leading experience,
- Financial administrative experience,
- Teamwork, openness, autonomy and initiative,
- Ability to track multiple workflows, prioritize and meet strict deadlines,
- Experience in effective and civil communication in an international professional environment.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary as well as a dynamic and international academic environment.
The initial contract is for one year with the possibility of renewal.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants need to submit:
- Cover letter
Please note that applications are closed.
For more details please click here.
CEU is strongly committed to the promotion of gender equality and equal opportunities within our institution. Previous training, work experience and/or engagement with matters of equality, diversity and inclusion at the organizational level will be an asset.
Central European University does not discriminate on the basis of—including, but not limited to—race, color, national and ethnic origin, religion, gender and sexual orientation in administering its educational policies, admissions policies, employment, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.