The DI's Inequalities and Democracy Workgroup launched its biweekly seminar series in February 2023.
- Does It Matter To Be Informal? Type of Employment and Public Opinions in the MENA Region
- A Carefare Regime
- From Hygienic to Environmental Governance: How Waste Collection Became White in Belgrade (1965 – 1982)
- The Populist Backlash against Globalization: A Meta-Analysis of the Causal Evidence
- Agency of Migrant Youth in Hostile Socio-political Environments in Illiberal Regimes. Case Studies From Hungary and Poland
- “Leave Our Kids Alone.” Child Protection, Sex Education, LGBT+ Rights and Anti-Gender Politics in Hungary
- Varieties of Autocratic Family Policy Expansion: Hungary, Poland, Russia and Turkey